Stalker Radar RLR Lidar
The Stalker Radar RLR Lidar, small, light, ergonomically designed, superior range, fast target acquisition and advanced tracking as well a rich feature set.
This lidar offers Police a quality tool for traffic use that can be relied on. An easy to read display and a Heads UP Display (HUD) that gives feedback on range and speed of a target with target tracking gives the operator confidence that what they see in the target reticle is what they are hitting.
Advanced features like Zone Mode, datalogging and doppler style audio all help with the operator simplify both target acquistion and tracking.
The Stalker RLR LIDAR’s new full character LCD display and simple menuing system make it the most user friendly laser on the market.
Fast target acquistion.
Speed and Range displayed in the Heads Up Display.
Doppler style audio.
School Zone / Construction Zone Mode
- This allows the operator to easily define a specific such as a school zone or reduced speed construction zone. The unit will then only obtain speeds while the target vehicle is in that area.
Inclement Weather / Obstruction Mode
- The Stalker RLR units have, as standard, a Inclement Weather/Obstruction Mode which allows the unit to work in rain, snow, blowing dust, fog, as well as through fences, tree branches, etc. This also increases the operating distance when using the X-Series LIDARs through the front windshield of the patrol car.
- The RLR now have software that not only detects but ignores jamming pulses and continues to provide accurate speed tracking.
Shoots Through Windshields
Calibration Expiration Notice
Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- The RLR can connect with peripherals such as printers or speed display signs. It allows the RLR to connect to a PC for serial data transfers or use with the Data Logging feature.
- Capturing and logging speed and time data is as easy as releasing the trigger. Storing up to 3,000 data sets in non-volatile memory, the data is either captured automatically or only when accepted by the operator.
- Easily set up. Taking readings of two vehicles inside a 3-second window calculates the time a following vehicle will take to reach the current position of the car in front.
Battery life: 2 shifts or longer.
Battery charge cycles: More than 500 charging cycles.
Lightweight ergonomic design.
Type Handheld LIDAR offering Tracking mode and Single-Shot* mode
Dimensions 23.1 cm Height, 12.7 cm Length, 10.9 cm Width
Weight Including Battery - 1.09 kg
Housing High Impact Resistant polymer housing
Ingress Protection IP67 dust and water proof
Environmental -30° to +60° C, operating
-40° to +85° C non-operating
Battery Life Typically 500+ charge cycles
Battery Charge Li-ion battery: Approx. 2 - 3 shifts
Acquisition Time: 0.33 second
on moving targets:
Minimum - Range mode <1.5 m - Speed mode 15.2 m
Typical range to an approaching target = 700 m or greater.
Range Accuracy: ±15 cm
Maximum speed measurement: 481 km/h
Speed Accuracy: ±1 km/h
Eye Safety: Class 1M (EU)
Ballinger Technology Pty Ltd
Unit 20/23 Heyington Avenue Thomastown Vic 3074
Phone 03 93868722